Motor Home Insurance
Why Choose RV Insurance Coverage?
Your RV is more than a car, and your RV insurance coverage should protect more than what typical car insurance does. Rather than add your RV to your auto policy, consider RV insurance coverage with an RV policy. Keep the following in mind as you decide whether to buy RV insurance coverage, since the following situations are generally not covered under a standard auto insurance policy:
- You keep things in your RV that you wouldn’t keep in your car, such as clothing, jewelry, binoculars, VCRs, laptops, camcorders, or outdoor gear.
- When you park your RV at a campsite, you may be liable for the area around your RV. If someone is injured, you may be responsible.
- If your RV is damaged while you’re traveling, you’ll need a place to stay and a way to get there.
Since none of the scenarios above is covered in the event of a loss, they could end up costing you thousands of dollars. However, when you insure your RV on its own policy, you’ll know you have a wide range of RV insurance coverage for a wide range of incidents.
Riders choose Robert J Feest & associates snowmobile insurance for its extensive coverages, specialized claims service, and competitive rates. Progressive snowmobile insurance coverage options include
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Comprehensive & Collision
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Roadside Assistance and more
If you’re thinking about snowmobile insurance to protect you during your snowy adventures, we can help.
Travel Trailer Insurance
Take the road less traveled. no matter what you use to escape – a travel trailer, pop-up or fifth-wheel – We offer specialized coverages for your trailer.
- Traveline Towing and Roadside assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Accessory coverage included for awnings, antennas, satellite dishes and other attached supplementary parts.
- Campsite Vacation Liability coverage provides coverage when a travel trailer is used as a secondary residence.
Rev. It. Up. We offer specialized coverages for all types of motorcycles; from sport bikes, cruisers, imports, customs, classics – even trikes and scooters – chances are we have the policy for what you ride!
- Replacement Cost Total Loss coverage available for new bikes
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip interruption coverage
- Safety Apparel coverage – up to $1,500 of coverage included – for covered collisions
Progressive offers the best coverage in the industry. We are proud to offer ATV insurance through Progressive.
Get back to nature. Get the right coverage for what you ride. Policies that cover dirt bikes, three-wheelers, sport and utility ATV’s, dune buggies, golf carts and neighborhood electric vehicles.
- Optional Equipment coverage for towed trailers, sport racks, after-market parts and accessories
- Annual policies mean you can ride whenever you want to
- Safety Apparel coverage for helmets, boots, clothing and more
Cruise in style. Classic, antique and modified cars and trucks need more than what’s offered in a standard auto policy. That’s why we offer specialized coverages for everything from American muscle to foreign sports cars.
- No Attendance clause requirement at the events for loss settlements so you can enjoy every minute of every show
- $250 of spare parts coverage automatically included